1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets and Weezer in Rolling Stone

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by SuprGro78, Jul 9, 2002.

1. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

Page 16 Title Weezer Meets Beaker

"I thought it would be incredibly gay when I first heard the idea" says Weezer's Rivers Cuomo about the band's video for "keep fishing." "But when I was standing next to Kermit, Fozzie and Beaker, I was overwhelmed with feelings of happiness. They have such strong charachters that you can't help but believe that they are real. Kind of like Kiss." That's not to say that they whole experience was sensational, inspirational, and Muppetational. "We were all competing for attention," says Cuomo. "Especially Miss Piggy, she was Definitely trying to hog the camera." Miss Piggy dismisses Cuomo's criticism thusly: "As a superstar, moi knew it was only a matter of time before I would be asked to star in my own music video." Animal adds, "Aarghmmgh!

It's got a cute picture too. Piggy, Kermit, Rowlf, Fozzie, Beaker (with his finger to his nose and the band.

:)