Muppets Animal keepsake ornament 2010

beaker

Reaction score
Amazing. Year after year Hallmark makes the coolest Muppet ornaments. I LOVE the look of Animal here

Now if only Disney could create an endless array of 3 3/4" action figure Muppet line in this scale/style, I'd be the happiest fan on the planet.

atrane

Reaction score
picked up mine yesterday... would it be "wrong" to put out a Christmas ornament in July?:wink:

MaxGoof

Reaction score
picked up mine yesterday... would it be "wrong" to put out a Christmas ornament in July?:wink:
I haven't had a chance to hold him in person yet. Does he make different sounds? What sounds does he make?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to hold him in person yet. Does he make different sounds? What sounds does he make?
He plays a drum solo that actually goes on pretty long and tends to get really old really fast. :halo:

Oh, and I just found this out today: Thanks to the fine folks at Comic Con, I've found out what 2011's Muppet ornament is: Beaker! :eek: If any one can get a picture this early that'd be cool.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
They seem to be following the fan fave pattern of Statler & Waldorf, Swedish Chef, Animal and now Beaker. Hmmm. I wonder who is slated for 2012? Scooter, Rowlf, Sam?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Really hoped to see Bunsen AND Beaker, though. I'll still get it. And it is the first piece of merchandise designed after the Viral videos.