Muppets at Claires

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Hey all, I know that the merchandise I found today isn't going to be worth a whole lot right now, but since we're all fans, I though ya'll might want to know about this. I was at the mall today and decided to go into "Claires". In the back corner against the wall they had Muppet dolls, a baby Rowlfe and a few more things. Piggy and Kermie were a set and they were dressed in kind of an 80's Glam Rock/Punkish style. Piggy looked EXTREMELY thin! There were a few more items, but just about the time I started to look............I saw my favorite Pixie and then my attention was shifted. :embarrassed: Sorry.

Anyhow, I hope you all find this info somewhat helpful! :smile:

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
Yeah- I picked up some super cool sesame street photo stickers at Claire's (even though I'm WAY too old to be shopping there!) but the stickers are really cool. The one near my house also had some sesame chairs, but I'm not sure how I feel about sitting on Oscar's face. Ok- that last sentance sounds kinda dirty so I'm going to leave it as is :wink:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
SWEET!! I love browsing thru Claire's! I haven't been to ours in quite a while, but now I actually have a reason to go...*hehehe-snatching checkbook*

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Checkbook Snatching......

GonzoGirl, you be careful with that checkbook!

Mupvisiongirl, you think you're too old to shop @ Claires? Try walking in and being the only one old enough to VOTE! I fel like I should be getting the "Senior Citizen's Discount"! :zany:

P.S. GonzoGirl, while you are there, pick me up the TinkerBell stuff, huh?
LOL!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Teehee...ME? Be careful with the checkbook??? *pah on careful* LOL...but seeing as I am in charge of our finances, I can be a little bad!
:wink:

You like Tinkerbell stuff too? Thats very cool..one of my main nicknames is Tink...I have heaps of Tink stuff.
:excited:

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Tinker Bell!!!!!!!!!

GonzoGirl said:
Teehee...ME? Be careful with the checkbook??? *pah on careful* LOL...but seeing as I am in charge of our finances, I can be a little bad!
:wink:

You like Tinkerbell stuff too? Thats very cool..one of my main nicknames is Tink...I have heaps of Tink stuff.
:excited:

Hubby is VERY supportive of my "Tink" habit, as are most of my friends. They'll find Tink stuff and either buy it, or call me to ask if I have it/want it/need it. Usually my answer is a resounding YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!! I MUST have it! LOL!

The closest Disney store is about an hour and a half away, or 2 hours going the other direction. There is a Disney catalog outlet about an hour and a half from here also, so if I need a fix.....then it's a close drive. lol!

Just about every piece of clothing and jewelery I have has Tink on it. I found some GREAT places on E-bay. Type in "Disneyana", this is merchandise that isn't released to the public, just Disney employees........from what I understand. I do 99% of my Tink busniess w/ a guy that goes by "Funtony" on E-bay. He's SUPER nice, has GREAT things and is VERY reliable. I trust him 110%!

P.S. Is 32 too old to wear Tink? I work for a small retail chain, and all my regular customers know that "When I grow up, I'm going to be Tinker Bell!" they laugh.......but I believe. Oh, and your nickname? My "trail name" is "Mama Tink"!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Well, I am going to be 30 this year, so if thats too old to be called Tink, where Tink stuff, and collect toys in general, I am in BIG trouble, cause I have no plans to give it up! :wink:

Thats cool your hubby supports your tinkness...mine is the same way...I just got a Tinkerbell messenger bag from him for Christmas, and a calender too. I think he gets a bit tired of my bringing home so many plushy toys, sometimes, but oh well! *hehehe*

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
my mom is 49, and she has some tink pants that say Pixie on the bottom.........you can never be too old for tink :wink:

mother spent hours in Tinkerbell's Treasures at Disneyworld!

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
my mom is 49, and she has some tink pants that say Pixie on the bottom.........you can never be too old for tink :wink:

That's so cute! She really is a kid at heart, huh? :flirt:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:

I have those pants!!! :excited: