Muppets at Disney Parks commercial

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Just saw a commercial for Disney parks feat. the Muppets. (I think this is part of what they were filming)

It starts with Miss Piggy and Taye Diggs. She's having a fantasy about having a wonderful date with him, going on the tea-cups, going for a ride in Cinderella's carriage.. etc..

He then goes to hand her a glass slipper, drops it, and she snaps out of her day-dream and she and other muppets are working a construction site.

Taye mentions something about working together to get free tickets to disney land...
(it happened so fast and was unexpected I didn't catch what he said word for word)

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I checked out all the commercials and they are awesome! Go to Prawnie's muppet mindset blog to get all the links. I LOVE the ones with Miss Piggy on the rides and her dressed up as cinderella. Piggy riding on the carousel (did I spell that right?) looked awesome and so realistic (it never ceases to amaze me what these puppeteers can do!)

The one with all the Muppets working on the construction site took me back to the old days. All the characters and the chaos was just like it was during the Muppet show and it was great; I can't wait to see more appearances like that!

Be sure to check out all the vid clips, they're wonderful.