Muppets at Urban Outfitters

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Urban outfitters is selling the kermit and miss piggy pookalooz ornaments. They have a new tag for 2012. They are on sale for $1.99

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ew. Why are we getting all these "modern art" style muppet merchandise. Can't we get some normal, accurate looking figures or something? :stick_out_tongue:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I love them. Of course, anything muppets I love. I think the pookalooz brand is so cute.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
The Pook-a-looz are cute. It's funny that Fozzie is the cutest of them and they don't make him in ornament form. They do have a great figural Fozzie ornament from Hallmark. But I agree, I want to see more Muppets looking like Muppets.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ew. Why are we getting all these "modern art" style muppet merchandise. Can't we get some normal, accurate looking figures or something? :stick_out_tongue:
Because that's the hip thing. Things that look barely like something. I like Pookawhatevers, and I think they were cut down in their prime before we could get more Muppets and a Marvel line (which would have turned things around). Disney owns Star Wars now. Star Wars Pookalooz? Collectors would jump at that one.

But I want to see more general retail Muppet Christmas stuff next year. There was some stuff, WallGreens and Target had some. Just no little plastic side ornaments.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
The Pook-a-looz are cute. It's funny that Fozzie is the cutest of them and they don't make him in ornament form. They do have a great figural Fozzie ornament from Hallmark. But I agree, I want to see more Muppets looking like Muppets.
Last year there actually was a Fozzie Pook a Looz ornament at Urban Outfitters. I found out about them too late, but they had Kermit Piggy, Fozzie and Animal last year. WHy they only remade Kermit and Piggy this year is beyond me? I picked them up this year, they aren't that cute, but they did find branches to hang on :embarrassed: (towards the back of my tree...):wink: