Muppets Auditions Sept 2005+

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Melonpool said:
Y'know, the other thing that was said at MuppetFest is something that we all should take to heart. The Muppets shouldn't be the end-all be-all goal for all of us. There are other games in town, whether they be other puppet troupes or starting up your own projects. It's enough that all of us were inspired enough by the Muppets to be interested in puppetry. There are only so many people they can employ, so why not use your skills to do your own thing?

Steve
Absolutely!! I'm glad someone else was thinking for me! HA HA.

(Check your PM or e-mail, Steve.)

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Absolutely!! I'm glad someone else was thinking for me! HA HA.

(Check your PM or e-mail, Steve.)
What about my PM or e-mail Kev? What about ME!!!

Sorry, feeling like crazy-postin'-muffin-man tonight. Please ignore as you see fit, while being aware that if you ignore me I'll have no choice but to harass you with bothersome, uh, somethings, and at the same time any stock you might own in the ideas of evolution will dissolve, insofar as giving meaning to the reasons of my own sanity...

What? Where am I? Oh yeah, just read a thread about meaningless posts, or bad grammar or something like that. Just felt like I needed to add something to this thread, that's all. Maybe I should go start a thread about what kind of sound the door makes when it opens, or an odd little tidbit my Gramma told me the other day.

And now I say goodnight.
:smile:
Anthony

Marky

Reaction score
those last 2 posts confused the mustard out of me.

MGov

Reaction score
GOT MY LETTER TODAY!!!

"Thank you for taking the time" blahblahblah "observe your skills" blahblah "After careful review of our openings" blahblahblah "unable to identify a proper match."

"But thanks for the night of tequilla shots! When you're in NYC, the shots are on me!

Your Drinkin' Bud,

Kevin Clash"

Okay, I made up the last part.

Marky

Reaction score
Hey McGov, I got mine too!

Dear ______,

You've got great skills and would have made a fine addition to what we're doing. You kinda blew it by harassing us with all of your calls to the MHC Los Angeles office - idiot. In fact, we've decided not to hire any of you pot-smokin' same-sex-marring liberal Canuks anyways. However, we do have some great news for you! Enclosed is your $5.00 rebate off of your next Disney DVD purchase (valid only with p.o.p. of Bambi II or Lady and the Tramp Special Edition).

WOW! They wrote back!!!

ps., dry, Canadian sarcastic humour (or humor) was used while making this response. I haven't recieved any letter yet..

wes

Reaction score
Yea i got a letter today too,I didn't get it! I wish they would have said something more about my Skills:smirk: Oh well

Lets toast to Us who didn't make it Cheers Yall:smile:

Marky

Reaction score
wes said:
Yea i got a letter today too,I didn't get it! I wish they would have said something more about my Skills:smirk: Oh well

Lets toast to Us who didn't make it Cheers Yall:smile:
So... is this a generic letter they're sending us (who got to the touch-a-muppet-stage) who didn't get a call?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Nope. I got one too, and I got cut during the lip-sync stage.

It's funny, do they wonder why they didn't find a match when most of us who can actually do the voices, personalities, mannerisms got cut without them even hearing our impersonations?

I just really wish they would've heard us first before making the cuts. I can always learn to puppeteer in the style they were looking for.

Now I'm sad all over again! :sympathy:

wes

Reaction score
Marky said:
So... is this a generic letter they're sending us (who got to the touch-a-muppet-stage) who didn't get a call?
Yea its a generic letter , they progamed our name into the computer and wrote it in! Oh buy the way I didn't get to the Touch a Muppet stage I got cut on the voice's.

Ps: Touch a Muppet sounds so bad:eek: Yes were all Puppet perverts