Muppets Awarded Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame!

Teheheman

Reaction score
The official date, in case you all are wondering(I just happened to be looking something else up and saw what the date was) is Nov. 4th and yes, I'm SURE this is to coincide with the movie.

Daniel

ryan19

Reaction score
What a Great year this is turning out to be .....

dwmckim

Reaction score
...they're back...AND NOW YOU CAN STEP ON 'EM!

It's not that often the Muppets are underneath the humans as opposed to the other way around...

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I can sum my feelings about this particular situation in one word: :halo:: COWABUNGA!!!!!!!

dwmckim

Reaction score
I think it would be hilarious if the Muppets did a little riff on their everything-always-goes-wrong theme during the ceremony and did a routine where when they unveiled the star, it ends up reading "The Moopets" Of course everyone would freak out...

Pepe: "No no no - that's supposed to read 'The Muffins', okay?"
Piggy: "This is outrageous! How hard is it to correctly spell M-I-S-S-P-I-G-G-Y?!"
Gonzo: "Hey, don't worry everyone - this happens ALL the time!"
Kermit: "This does?"
Gonzo: "Well, not really. But it did happen once before when they misspelled Arnold Schwarzenegger. Noone noticed."

Everyone would be wanting to know who's responsible/how this happened and at first the cause seems to be the fact that The Swedish Chef was in charge of contacting the printers... "Yegensmord, Ze Moopets schtar ees croonchy, ja?"

Cue The Moopets themselves to then pop up absolutely delighted with this turn of events that THEY now have their own Hollywood star. Upon the arrival of The Moopets, Celebrity Host gets suspicious, puts two and two together, inspects the star more closely and realizes the Moopets star is a fake one placed over the real Muppets star...put there by The Moopets themselves.

Miss Piggy: "If you WANTED your own star, all vous has to do was ask...HI-YAAH!!! Now you should see a whole buncha stars!"

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I think it would be hilarious if the Muppets did a little riff on their everything-always-goes-wrong theme during the ceremony and did a routine where when they unveiled the star, it ends up reading "The Moopets" Of course everyone would freak out...

Pepe: "No no no - that's supposed to read 'The Muffins', okay?"
Piggy: "This is outrageous! How hard is it to correctly spell M-I-S-S-P-I-G-G-Y?!"
Gonzo: "Hey, don't worry everyone - this happens ALL the time!"
Kermit: "This does?"
Gonzo: "Well, not really. But it did happen once before when they misspelled Arnold Schwarzenegger. Noone noticed."

Everyone would be wanting to know who's responsible/how this happened and at first the cause seems to be the fact that The Swedish Chef was in charge of contacting the printers... "Yegensmord, Ze Moopets schtar ees croonchy, ja?"

Cue The Moopets themselves to then pop up absolutely delighted with this turn of events that THEY now have their own Hollywood star. Upon the arrival of The Moopets, Celebrity Host gets suspicious, puts two and two together, inspects the star more closely and realizes the Moopets star is a fake one placed over the real Muppets star...put there by The Moopets themselves.

Miss Piggy: "If you WANTED your own star, all vous has to do was ask...HI-YAAH!!! Now you should see a whole buncha stars!"
Now THAT would be HILARIOUS!!!!! Miss Piggy ends up beating the crap out of the Moopets would be FUNNY!!!!!!!

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
The official date, in case you all are wondering(I just happened to be looking something else up and saw what the date was) is Nov. 4th and yes, I'm SURE this is to coincide with the movie.

Daniel
I haven't been able to confirm this date. I sent an email to the Walk of Fame last night and got a response that no date had been set. Can you tell me where you heard this?
Thanks!
Murray