Muppets Big Brother S2

HPDJ

Reaction score
I'm currently putting together the cast list for Muppets Big Brother S2. It may be in 2006, it may be at Xmas time. If you would like to join in one of the characters below, please post. CHARACTERS CAN CHANGE IF THERE IS NOTHING THAT INTERESTS YOU. I MAY ADD MORE CHARACTERS IF INTEREST INCREASES!

Scooter-theprawncracker
Beauregard-Beauregard
Animal-
Crazy Harry-G-MAN
Annie-Sue-
Skeeter-redboobergirl
Mamma Fiama-HPDJ
Sweetums-The Count
Pops-BEAR
Johnny Fiama-That Announcer

If you are already cast in a role and want to change your part, please tell me.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Slow down there HPDJ!

I hope this doen't sound like an auto-rant because it is supposed to be some advice...

1. It is really too early to start planning for a 2006 Christmas RPG - you should at least allow the current one to finish and learn from feedback as given by others.

2. Don't cast people just now - none of us know who will stll be posting regularly in a year and a half despite the best intentions. It's also more fun if you let people chose characters they think they can play well themselves. If you have tried to cast people who have appeared in the current one then please allow them all to take part again not just pick your favourites.

3. I think it is better that if you are going to be Big Brother you do not play a character in - usually this does not matter for RPGs but, hey, there is going to be a winner at the end of this!

Here endth said advice.

BEAR

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
Slow down there HPDJ!

I hope this doen't sound like an auto-rant because it is supposed to be some advice...

1. It is really too early to start planning for a 2006 Christmas RPG - you should at least allow the current one to finish and learn from feedback as given by others.

2. Don't cast people just now - none of us know who will stll be posting regularly in a year and a half despite the best intentions. It's also more fun if you let people chose characters they think they can play well themselves. If you have tried to cast people who have appeared in the current one then please allow them all to take part again not just pick your favourites.

3. I think it is better that if you are going to be Big Brother you do not play a character in - usually this does not matter for RPGs but, hey, there is going to be a winner at the end of this!

Here endth said advice.
I must agree with some of what Harvey has said. Although, in HPDJ's defense, I did agree to play Pops in the next one. Pops is probably my favorite secondary Muppet of all time besides Sam. So, that is not a problem for me. However, Harvey has a point when he says Big Brother should be separate from the characters to eliminate any possible bias. I am not calling you a "cheater" or anything, HPDJ, but it is just seems more ethical to do it that way. People would feel more comfortable. That would be like Donald Trump actually competing in the Apprentice. Okay, bad example, but you see my point. This is just an honest suggestion from one pal to another. I appreciate you starting this game, HPDJ, it is really fun. I hope you don't take these things as personal attack.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Hey, it's never too early to plan! I do somewhat agree that Big Brother ought to be a separate character, but if you want to participate, I'm sure Kevin or someone would be glad to be Big Brother.

Johnny sounds wonderful for me! I'll start getting my pinstripe suit ready, and work on my Italian writing. "OK, now bring me my Sinatra, capisce?"

HPDJ

Reaction score
I meant XMAS 2005. Also, the votes for who will win the final of BB will be posted on a thread, so no cheating is allowed. I only picked the characters because otherwise I knew the only characters in it would be male, as there are few females and there are only 2 or 3 popular females.

HPDJ

Reaction score
Is anyone going to play Animal or Annie-Sue? :halo: