Muppets Collection for Sale

Frank Oz Girl

Reaction score
He is still available! - That's picture 4 in the dolls folder, right? Everything you see in dropbox is still avail.
How much would you want for the just the talking kermit, the Muppet Show book, the first kermit in "Misc", and the Pallisades kermit under "plastic figures" (the first item)? That's all I'd really need from this collection...

Thanks!!

Sbleyer

Reaction score
Morning! As luck would have it, my folks are driving from NYC to Cleveland this Wednesday.

Does $45 work for you for these four items?

Sbleyer

Reaction score
My ma can meet you at the mall late Wednesday...here's her cell: 330.618.4684. Her name is Eileen. If you want anything else from the collection, let me know by Wed am. So glad this is working out!

Frank Oz Girl

Reaction score
OK, I'll give her a call Wednesday morning to set up a time. My number is 440-724-9207. I'll look over the list again, but I think that's all I need at this point!

Sbleyer

Reaction score
PS. Please confirm that these are the items:

Plastic Figurines folder 2.jpg
Misc folder 1.jpg
Dolls folder 4.jpg
Books 12.jpg

Frank Oz Girl

Reaction score
It's actually photo #1 in the plastic figurines folder and photo #6 in the dolls folder :smile:

Sbleyer

Reaction score
Hm. There isn't a 1.jpg in the plastics folder and 6.jpg in the dolls folder is gonzo! Are you looking at the names of the photos?