Muppets.com - Wishlist

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
I would want to see it include all of the characters, not just the main five or six as many other Muppet websites do. I would like to see classic characters like the Electric Mayhem, Scooter, Beauraguard and Rowlf, as well as newer characters like Johnny and Sal.
I agree it would be a shame if the site only features Kermit, Gonzo, Rizzo, Pepe, Piggy, Fozzie, and Animal. I also hopes the site has information on past muppet characters and productions as well as present/future stuff. I

beaker

Reaction score
1. taking a cue from the old muppets.com, little individualized stuff for each character...chef's recipes, or Gonzo's weird q&a, Pepe's love advice...maybe even animated.

2. true exclusives, content ya just wont find anywhere else.

3. a forum...if only so that we may be able to see long lost friends and posters again and be reunited.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Not like MuppetWorld. That ste is waaaaaay too slow.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
I want a site with actual information. It is easy for Disney to make a website full of flashy animations, pictures, and other stuff but not really say anything new. I want a site that keeps us, the fans, informed on the Muppets happenings. Maybe even a look behind the scenes of upcoming projects. Also not to just focus on the muppets of the new millenium, but also the classic works of the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's.
Well, the new site is up and my wishes did not come true. :sympathy: