Muppets come to New Zealand!!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
I was watching the news on T.V. tonight and it turns out the official Muppet Show figureines (sorry about the spelling!) for the 25th aniversary of the Muppet Show are being made right here in little New Zealand.

I was so proud - even though i am not making them personally or anything.

I know this is really boring for anyone who doesn't live in NZ but I decided to share it with you anyway!!!!

Heaps of Love,

Amy

salthemonkey

Reaction score
That is big news! Is Christchurch staying up past 7pm for the event.

I'm kidding. I love New Zeland... to relax of course... not a terrible exciting place though. beautiful country.

scarecroe

Reaction score
They must have been talking about the busts, right? I believe that's where SideShow/Weta is based which is why they were chosen to do stuff for the Lord of the Rings trilogy being filmed in NZ and all.

beaker

Reaction score
Ok, Im confused...$187 each for a figurine? Eeeek, that $30 price tag on those proposed minis isnt sounding too bad now.
Ok, maybe I misread something here...is this news about
a new set of TMS figurines coming out? That 4-5" range sounds great, but I cant see paying more than $10 for a figurine, let alone $187!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by salthemonkey
That is big news! Is Christchurch staying up past 7pm for the event.

I'm kidding. I love New Zeland... to relax of course... not a terrible exciting place though. beautiful country.

What do you mean my country isn't exciting?! You can....look at our 50 million sheep, pat our 50 million sheep, get the wool off our 50 million sheep, eat our 50 million sheep.......

do I have to say more?

salthemonkey

Reaction score
I didn't mean mutton by my comment. It just that it can be a bit baa-ing I hope ewe aren't offended.