Muppets doing your taxes?

Xerus

Reaction score
If the Muppets ever offered the chance to do your taxes for you. Which one would you choose?

I'd probably pick Bunsen because he's smart and probably knows the right calculations. But then again, the things he does gets Beaker in trouble. So I'm not sure about that.

Sam might be a good choice because he's smart and patriotic and wouldn't think about cheating the IRS.

And there's the Count who's an expert on numbers.

And here are Muppets I definitely DON'T want doing my taxes.

Animal might eat my tax forms.

Beauregard might use them as a dustrag or oilrag.

And I don't want to think what Andy or Randy Pig would do to those delicate papers!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I'd say Bunsen and The Count would be the allstar Tax Duo

Valentine

Reaction score
I would pick Kermit...he seems like an overall honest frog who would try his best.

balana

Reaction score
Somehow Boober seems to me to be perfect for that job.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I would also have Kermit do my taxes. He seems to be the most level-headed of all of them. Then again, between running the show and dealing with Miss Piggy, he might just get frustrated with me if I asked.
I can think of at least a few amusing and terrifying possibilities for the other muppets. Sam for example, as Zerus suggested, believes so much in supporting America and hard work, that he might not be looking as hard for deductions as he should.
I love doing this; putting muppets, other TV characters, Etc. in everyday situations can be very interesting!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Other than my namesake, of course... I'd ask the one Muppet wwho has actual experience in preparing taxes... Clifford.
Though I wouldn't want Dennis Quaid doing my taxes... That'd just get The IRS Agent calling me up for a phony audit.
*EEK!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I would definitely pick Sam the American Eagle all the way!!! Because I can trust him to be honest, intelligent and 100% American and patriotic! So he'd definitely be doing the right thing and obeying the government and paying 100% of my taxes, which is what I do. Patroitism rules! America rules! And that's why to me- Sam rules!!!:attitude: :attitude: :attitude:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I would pick Miss Piggy, who would have her accountant do it for us while we ate take-out Chinese food. And I would get to deduct my feather boas.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, lets just say, if I actually did have to pay taxes *looks at age* I would want either the count, sam, kermit or floyd :wink: