Muppets fathers day cards (and husbands too)

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

got back from the store called "Wegmans" today and was looking for a fathersday card for my old man. i ALWAYS get him a Disney one, well couse i LOVE Disney and he'll know its from me! hehe :big_grin: anyways i picked up a Mr. Incredible card and out of the corver of my eye i see Gonzo's eyes showing and im like "ohhh god it cant be?.. ahhh it is!!! :excited: " a Muppets fathersday card!!!!!!!! i ALWAYS wanted to give one. and there was a Animal one for husbands too, so I got the Gonzo one for my dad (and even tho im NOT a dad.. yet, i got one for me and a husband Animal one) I know the lady that rung me up probbly that i was nuts for gettin the husband one but HEY... IM A MUPPET/DISNEY FAN MAN!!! lol :smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
yeah i was just surfin toughpigs.com's forum and found pic of the Gonzo fathersday card...

www.bio-planet.com/MuppetDadsDayCard2006-01front.jpg
www.bio-planet.com/MuppetDadsDayCard2006-02inside.jpg
www.bio-planet.com/MuppetDadsDayCard2006-03back.jpg

didn't find Animal pics on there tho! and there was also a Miss Piggy Mothersday card too! :smile: tobad i midded it! :frown: :stick_out_tongue:

heres the Piggy one...

www.bio-planet.com/PiggyMomsDayCard2006-01front.jpg
www.bio-planet.com/PiggyMomsDayCard2006-02inside-a.jpg
www.bio-planet.com/PiggyMomsDayCard2006-03back.jpg

you SHOULD be able to find them where they have Carlton Cards for sale!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
For anyone who still needs to get a Father's Day card, I found the cards at Target.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
any one know where i can buy a Miss piggy Mothersday card at? i tryed ebay, and nothin turns up! :sympathy: anyone have an extra to part with? post here or PM me! :smile:

thanks...