Muppets for Sale...soon!

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
A while back, I had a friend on here win me a bunch of Muppet figure lot, and only 5 of them I needed. Some of the others I either have or coming over soon that are extras are:

Naked Rowlf (comes with my extra piano, but no bust)
Ghost version of Uncle Deadly
Muppet PVC set 1
Muppet PVC set 2
Muppet PVC Doglion, Scooter, and Swedish Chef
Series 1 Bunsen Honeydew
Tux Gonzo
Captain Smollet w/ Polly Lobster
Samuel Arrow
Pops the Doorman
Patrol Bear Fozzie
Marvin Suggs w/ Muppaphones
Johnny Fiama (silver shirt)

The only ones that're opened are Doglion and Rowlf, which didn't come with the playset. A while back, I did have a tux Rowlf, and someone broke him, but the piano is still in tact. Later I bought another tux Rowlf, so that's where the extra piano comes into play.

As mentioned earlier not all of the figures are at my house; I only have Rowlf, Doglion, and Muppet PVC set 1 & 2. Others are coming soon. I don't want to list prices for each figure yet, because I'd much rather find a way to trade these for figures I don't have. Those figures I'd like are:

Steppin' Out Bunsen & Beaker
Variant Janice
Regular Lips
Tux Uncle Deadly

If anyone out there is interested, post back, and we'll see what we can work out. If no one out there has any of the four figures listed above, especially regular Lips, then selling them is the route I'll go. The rest of the figures should arrive in the next two to three weeks. Thanks!

~Luke :smile: