Muppets From Space

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I don't understand what's so bad about Muppets From Space. It's not as good as the Muppet Movie, but it still is fun way to spend 88 minutes.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with Gonzo being an alien, but I still prefer to refer to him as a whatever. I think it suits him better, quite honestly.

And I definitely do like MFS. Granted, it's at the bottom of my list of favorite Muppet movies, but I'd still much rather watch MFS than almost any other movie out there. I know it's quirky and different, but I think it's fun and it's got some great humor to it. Plus, ever since I was a kid, my favorite duo has always been Rizzo and Gonzo, and this movie's chalk full of great moments between the two. And Bobo and Jeffrey Tambor are pretty hilarious as well.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I always used to say MFS is the worst Muppet production ever....
Until I saw Muppets Wizrd of Oz

Misskermie

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with Gonzo being an alien, but I still prefer to refer to him as a whatever.
Yes, I agree definitely! What part of "Frogs, and dogs, and pigs and chickens, and... and a whatever." Do these people not understand?

Misskermie

Reaction score
I always used to say MFS is the worst Muppet production ever....
Until I saw Muppets Wizrd of Oz
Dude, MWoO was hilarious. Miss Piggy's evil side is hilarious. And Muppets from space was made when I waz born!