Muppets get another mention in Star Wars Insider

Chilly Down

Reaction score
In the most recent issue of Star Wars Insider (#67), there's a 20th anniversary "Return of the Jedi" retrospective/celebration. In one part, they're listing the reasons why some fans DON'T like the series. Listed at #28 is "Muppets." The picture is of Salacious Crumb, and the caption reads like this:

"Some fans grumble that the menagerie of Jabba's palace is overly influenced by the work of Jim Henson Studios. It's gotta be one of the cardinal sins of fandom to dis the great Jim Henson."

So I thought that was cool (that the author stood up for the Muppets, that is).

I knew some people were upset about all the crazy costumed characters in "Jedi," but I'm honestly a little shocked -- really, who DOESN'T love Salacious Crumb?

Gonzo

Reaction score
I liked it when he ATE C-3PO's eye. That laugh could have been a predeccesor to Elmo, though...psycho.

Q-Dawg

:halo:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chilly Down
"Some fans grumble that the menagerie of Jabba's palace is overly influenced by the work of Jim Henson Studios. It's gotta be one of the cardinal sins of fandom to dis the great Jim Henson."
people grumble over the place filled with creatures from the creature shop huh..what's up with that....i'd rather have them than creatures that are controlled through all of those computers...at least the creatures from the creature shop look more real than the stuff from the computers..

ryan