Muppets in Media Guardian

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by murgatoad

Now, if you find the opinions of people who have worldlier view of such things upsetting, my apologies. But unless you can see things the way they are instead of how you wish they could be, problems don't get solved. That's the main flaw of the Henson co. these days. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that their remaining fandom seems to think much the same way...
Worldlier view.. oh silly me. I tthought that you were serious. Come on! Saying that whining and complaining is worldier. I guess old people are geniouses. "Everything Stinks! The Music's too loud!" Yeah! "worldlier! I have searched up on you're posts, and you have had nothing but bad things to say. I mean, granted the shape of the company IS sad, but that's because people like you want "The hot new thing" and don't care about classics. "Yep! Gotta get my son some Yu-Gi-oh cards. Gotta take the SUV to the sushi parlor, and get a shiatsu massage while using my cell phone and oops. I better hurry or i'll miss friends and Will and Grace." Pure robotics right there. It's just unartistic to sell out and give in to the mass media conglomerates that feed off of the money of people who fall in to the hype.

Besides, with puppetry, you can actually HOLD things. Feel them. Evolve them. Henosn is NOT just about pupetry, it's about character. You don't get as much character developement if you develope the character on a computer screen. I mean, yes, Pixar is a brilliant studio. Full of visionarys, but not just because they work in CGI! I mean, Monsters Inc, Toy Story et al would still be as memerable if they WERE'NT CGI's. Look at it this way. For every Monsters inc, there's at least 5 Jay Jayy the Jetplanes, 2 Finalk Fantasy the movies (as in great art, bad concept), and a whole bunch of lousy copy cats. YUCK!!!!!

So, If I offended you, I am not so sorry, but I am anyway. Your opinion seems to be from the mainstreem propagand spread by movie studios trying to take your money!