Muppets in Orson Welles Documentary

Reaction score
Hi, been a long time since I posted here. I just got the DVD of an Orson Welles' film called F For Fake. It is from Criterion. On the second disc, there is a documentary called "Orson Welles: The One Man Band". The documentary is about his unfinished films. It contains a clip from Orson Welles talk show in the '70s and features Kermit, Fozzie, and Sam. It took me quite by surprise. Sorry if this information is already posted somewhere. I did a search but could not find anything related to this documentary when I did the search.

DerekJ

Reaction score
tattooedmerman said:
Hi, been a long time since I posted here. I just got the DVD of an Orson Welles' film called F For Fake. It is from Criterion. On the second disc, there is a documentary called "Orson Welles: The One Man Band". The documentary is about his unfinished films. It contains a clip from Orson Welles talk show in the '70s and features Kermit, Fozzie, and Sam. It took me quite by surprise. Sorry if this information is already posted somewhere. I did a search but could not find anything related to this documentary when I did the search.
Don't know whether it was before or after TMM, but always wondered how they were able to get Lew Lord for the movie:
"Miss Tracy, make out the standard Rich And Famous contract..."

(Although the fact that Orson had also been a frequent Edgar Bergen/Charlie McCarthy guest during his radio days, he was probably used to it.)