Muppets in Parade Magazine

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

in the Sunday paper will you know how the other adds and papers come in with the paper well in the "Parade"( http://www.parade.com )thats whats its called and on page 11 Kermit and Piggy are on there it says...

DVDS- Jim Hensons original "pitch reel" promised CBS executives that "we'll all get tempermental and hard to work with." The Muppet Show (Disney/Buena Vista, $40) gives us the glorious embodiment of that threat in Miss Piggy, a mere ingenue in 1976. Four discs contain all 24 of the first season's episodes (including that pitch reel.) then theres a pic of Piggy hugging Kermit and next to them it says "How green was our Kermit". what ever that means? lol :big_grin: heres the link that sits under, its sayes...The article you requested is in the July 31, 2005, issue of PARADE. Articles from this issue will be available in our online archive starting August 8. any ways heres the link you can check it then http://archive.parade.com/2005/0731/0731_parade_picks.html
:smile:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I read that and was completely excited. On the ninth, my wife will be stopping by Suncoast to pick up my copy so that I don't have to wait to get off work to have it. I cannot wait to have that set in my collection!

Ernie101

Reaction score
Doesn't that make you just even more excited? I know it makes me excited..

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
Doesn't that make you just even more excited? I know it makes me excited..
Yes. The more I see of the Muppets in the outside world the more excited I become.

Xela

Reaction score
Ooh, I'm excited as well. I have to go look for the Parade magazine thingy right now. Usually I look at it, but yesterday I didn't...

Ernie101

Reaction score
Seriously, how does it feel to know that in 8 days we will have TMS Season 1?
That's something I think most of us have wanted for a long, long time. I am so psyched! I can't get over this. I just keep reading information about the DVD all over the NET.

unclematt

Reaction score
I am getting it Monday at Midnight so there are only 6 days left for me.