Muppets in Space/Men in Black

Beauregard

Reaction score
Did you guys know that at the begining of Muppet's in space the music and cloud at the begining are almost identical to when the lady looks at the galaxy in the ball thing in MIB? I noticed that this evening.

More crossovers? Who is that guy that sounds like peguin when he walks that talks to Gonzo when they land and why does he get him to lean into the light?

whydah

Reaction score
With Muppets from Space I can't believe they didn't manage to fit in the "Pigs In Space" stuff somewhere :wink:.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Yeah, it does look similar. I wouldn't say cross over, I'd say it's just a really cool effect I've seen used.

About PIS. I think when people heard the title of the movie everyone expected something with PIS. That would have been cool. I mean, maybe something similar to galaxy quest where the alien gonzos see the dirth nader PIS skit and come to eartg to find gonzo and they see Piggy Link and Strangepork and hilarity insues.

whydah

Reaction score
Hehe, I loved Galaxy Quest! :big_grin: Even just cameos, or a mention. "Some pigs gave us directions!" anything!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I noticed this. At the end of MIB it zooms out of the world and out into the universe. At the begining of Muppet's in Space it zooms in to the world. The two are almost identicle only back to front.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by WiGgY
I mean, maybe something similar to galaxy quest where the alien gonzos see the dirth nader PIS skit and come to eartg to find gonzo and they see Piggy Link and Strangepork and hilarity insues.
That would be really funny:excited: