Muppets, Legos and Spike Lee

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone has seen this, but there is a great clip on You Tube that parodies both Sesame Street and Lee's "Do the Right Thing." You can see it here (Warning: adult language) :

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I saw it too. Man, that was hilarious! There was also a spoof of Pulp Fiction I saw called "Muppet Fiction" that had cutout photos of Ernie, Bert, Cookie, Count, Grover, Elmo, the Miss Piggy figure and Kermit in his motorcycle.

And, I saw a hilarious dub (which uses strong language and some crude humor, mind you) two guys did for Bear in the Big Blue House. It's here (and THIS kept me laughing till my guts fell out!):

Yeah, I agree. That one you posted would have been a perfect skit for Robot Chicken.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hi, ya'll. I don't feel this was appropriate stuff to link to from a family forum, so I deleted the links. I don't mind folks saying things the Muppets have said, but, meh...

Reaction score
Well, the Lego clip was great, although I agree the second one was inappropriate (not to mention uncreative.) I DID put in a warning, however. Mature members should check it out on You Tube if they get the chance.