Muppets on Bill Cosby

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I was watching an old rerun of the Bill Cosby Show the other day (the one where he plays Dr. Heathcliff Huxtable) when I saw several members of the Muppet crew. It was part of a dream sequence inspired by a sausage sandwich that 'Cliff ate that disagreed with him. I found it to be very funny My favorite part was where Cliff and the sandwich were arguing over whether the sandwich disagreed with him or not.

You don't disagree with me
Yes I do
No you don't

Anybody know when this originally aired?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I believe it was 1990, which explains Bill Cosby is playing Waldorf in the last scene, since Jim wasn't there to do it. "Cliff's Nightmare" is a great episode, I remember watching it the first time it aired. It was so funny and unexpected. :halo:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
It was filmed in 1989,but aired around the time of Jim Henson's death in 1990.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
That wasn't the last scene

Thanks but that wasn't the last scene. The last muppety scene was after 'Cliff woke up when he went downstairs opened the fridge and even though he was awake the food was still talking. LOL

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
Thanks but that wasn't the last scene. The last muppety scene was after 'Cliff woke up when he went downstairs opened the fridge and even though he was awake the food was still talking. LOL

Oh, you're absolutely right! :smile: