Muppets on Cliff's Nightmare episode of The Cosby Show

A.Leal

Reaction score
Been too long since I've seen the episode, but I thought Kevin Clash was the Hippocratic Oath. I was fairly certain Richard Hunt was the disagreeable sandwich, but need to rewatch it to be sure. Not sure who played the refrigerator food, one of which (was ith the cheese?) had what seemed like a female voice. Anyone know if Fran Brill or Kathryn Mullen were credited? (May have been Dave Goelz or Kevin Clash doing a falsetto, I suppose.)

More importantly, an advanced heads up for those with cable:
As part of a week-long "Cosby Show" marathon on Nickelodeon, with theme nights for each day, the Muppet episode "Cliff's Nightmare" will air on Sunday March 18, at 11pm ET. Hope to find someone who can tape it for me myself.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by A.Leal
More importantly, an advanced heads up for those with cable:
As part of a week-long "Cosby Show" marathon on Nickelodeon, with theme nights for each day, the Muppet episode "Cliff's Nightmare" will air on Sunday March 18, at 11pm ET. Hope to find someone who can tape it for me myself.
March?:confused:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Cool!!! Yea!!!!

:excited: So this year it will show that episode of the Cosby show? If So I'm going to record it.

A

Agentflash

Kevin Clash did Leon in the waiting room and Luncheon Counter Monster in the Operation Theater audience. Richard Hunt did the disagreeable salami sandwich and Boppity in the Operation Theater audience.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up about the airdate, A.Leal! I always miss the chance to get a full copy, non-fuzzy-rabbit-ears version. Now I'll finally get one...maybe. :wink:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Richard Hunt did the disagreeable salami sandwich and Boppity in the Operation Theater audience.
The disagreeable French sandwich; it had an accent, remember? :wink: And Statler, of course. Ironically the only character Richard didn't perform was Sweetums. I forget when and if it was said who did Sweetums in "Cliff's Nightmare," but it wasn't Richard (probably because he was too busy being the disagreeable French sandwich).

-Kim

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"Because I disagree with you!"
"No, you don't!"
"Yes, I do."
"No, you don't!"
"Yes, I do."
"No, you don't! This sandwich is disagreeing with me!"
"Am not."

"Agree with you, the counsel does. Your aprentice Skywalker will be."