Muppets on Cosby Show

wolfy

Reaction score
Hi, all:

Saw an old episode of Cosby tonight and the Muppets were on it!

Didn't get to see the whole thing, but searched Internet and finally came up with the episode number, name and air time, and am hoping that someone can help me find a copy of it...

The show is called "Cliff's Nightmare." It is Episode #138 of "The Cosby Show." It was scheduled to air during the 1989-1990 season, but it aired in 1990-1991 season just after Jim passed away. The show was dedicated to him and his memory.

I would love...no, I would LOVE to get a copy of this show. If anyone knows where it might be purchased, or where I can get my hands on a copy, PLEASE let me know!

I won't say "money is no object," as it is, but I will say that I'd be willing to pay a somewhat good price for a copy of this program...

Thanks for any help anyone can give...
wolfy

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Ah Ha! Our paths cross again! Eh, well, just head over to the other post for the full version. Long n the short is I got it, and I'd love to give it to you Ms. Wolfy. Mail me when you get a chance so we can work out the details. :smile:

-Matt

Muppet Guy

Reaction score
I remember seeing that episode when I was a kid...it was my favorite for obvious reasons. I'd love to see it again.