1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets on SNL

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by marcus, Jul 8, 2002.

1. marcus

marcus New Member

I have been looking for the Saturday Night Live episodes with Jim Henson's Muppets. If any one can help I would much apreciate it.
  2. furryfella

furryfella New Member

marcus I know they were always on ed sullivan in the early 60's!!;)
  3. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

The E! channel is showing old episodes of SNL, and sometimes these episodes have the "Land of Gorch" segments...
  4. Ryan

Ryan New Member

FurryFella-

The Saturday Night Live Muppets were never shown on Sullivan, although the regular characters appeared almost several times from 1966 to 1970. The SNL Muppets were built in 1974-75, and were never seen again after about 12 sketches. :(
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Here's what I don't get. They have all these SNL "Best of Tapes" (I have an old Best of Robin WIlliams) and they're probably thinking of releasing "Best of Will Ferral" and "Best of Chris Katan" (apporximate running time, five minutes each!) but no "Best of Muppets" or "Best of Gorch" tapes? Ya, see? That's why I watch MADTV!!!:mad:
  6. furryfella

furryfella New Member

Oh thanks ryan!!!;)
  7. marcus

marcus New Member

The only E! SNL reruns with the "Gorch" characters i've seen was the weekend update... "I'm skred and your not" gag.