Muppets on Television book coming soon

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's been announced that Disney and DK Publishing will be collaborating on a new Muppet book called "Muppets on Television", to be written by Henson Company archivist Karent Falk.

The book will focus on the various Muppet television series - The Muppet Show, Muppet Babies (1984), Little Muppet Monsters, MuppeTelevision, Muppets Tonight, The Muppets, and Muppet Babies, as well as streaming series' Muppets Now and The Muppets Mayhem, a chapter about Kermit on Sam and Friends, a chapter about Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street, a chapter on Rowlf on The Jimmy Dean Show, and chapters dedicated to the many Muppet television guest appearances, television commercials, interstitial series, television specials, and unsold pilots and unproduced series.

APRIL FOOLS!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
It's been announced that Disney and DK Publishing will be collaborating on a new Muppet book called "Muppets on Television", to be written by Henson Company archivist Karent Falk.

The book will focus on the various Muppet television series - The Muppet Show, Muppet Babies (1984), Little Muppet Monsters, MuppeTelevision, Muppets Tonight, The Muppets, and Muppet Babies, as well as streaming series' Muppets Now and The Muppets Mayhem, a chapter about Kermit on Sam and Friends, a chapter about Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street, a chapter on Rowlf on The Jimmy Dean Show, and chapters dedicated to the many Muppet television guest appearances, television commercials, interstitial series, television specials, and unsold pilots and unproduced series.

APRIL FOOLS!
That would be a cool idea though definitely.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That would be a cool idea though definitely.
Yeah, I would hope Disney and the book publisher would be okay with clearing images from Sam and Friends and Sesame Street (and the various variety show appearances not owned by Disney).

I know nobody pointed this out, but I intentionally left out mentioning Muppets TV.

I think such a book would also need an episode guide for all the shows.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, I would hope Disney and the book publisher would be okay with clearing images from Sam and Friends and Sesame Street (and the various variety show appearances not owned by Disney).

I know nobody pointed this out, but I intentionally left out mentioning Muppets TV.

I think such a book would also need an episode guide for all the shows.
Hey, how come no one responded to my... Oops, never mind. 🤣