muppets on VH1

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
I did see the '83 episode of "I Love the 80s," and I find it rather funny (as in, both amusing and peculiar) that they called Fraggle Rock "Muppets on acid."
That's true, I'd forgotten they said that. Fraggle Rock was occasionally, um...somewhat psychadelic in its storytelling.

Stulz

Reaction score
More Muppets

Kermit makes 2 appearences in the new 1978 "part 2" episode.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yeah, it was when they were discussing "Dr. Who." They were making a few cracks about the show's low-budget special effects, and then they mentioned that you can see Kermit's arm rods.
So what's the problem? I find low-budget special effects to be a lot more heartwarming than something that is slickly and expensively computer animated or whatever.

Also: last night on the "World Series of Pop Culture," also on VH1, in the category of children's TV, one of the questions was "Who is the old curmudgeon who heckled along with Statler in the balcony on the Muppet Show?"
If you're a Muppet fan and you don't know the answer to that question, then you're not a Muppet fan.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
Also: last night on the "World Series of Pop Culture," also on VH1, in the category of children's TV, one of the questions was "Who is the old curmudgeon who heckled along with Statler in the balcony on the Muppet Show?"
If you're a Muppet fan and you don't know the answer to that question, then you're not a Muppet fan.
You big meanie! You posted it before I could!:wink:

Yeah, I saw that. It was one of the very few questions I knew, lol

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
A big meanie, am I? So sue me, it's not like I'm telepathic or whatever. :smirk:

Eh, don't take it too poisonally, Sgt. Floyd. I was just kinda surprised no one mentioned it sooner, ya know?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
A big meanie, am I? So sue me, it's not like I'm telepathic or whatever. :smirk:

Eh, don't take it too poisonally, Sgt. Floyd. I was just kinda surprised no one mentioned it sooner, ya know?
Yup. Unless we were the only people who saw it, lol:wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Today on VH1, there was a show called 'When Star Wars Ruled the Earth.' It was all about the original trilogy.

They showed a clip from when Mark Hamill and the droids appeared on the Muppet Show (during Pigs in Space), and there was ample commentary from Frank Oz on the subject of Yoda.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Stulz said:
Kermit makes 2 appearences in the new 1978 "part 2" episode.
YAY!!:excited:
Hopefully it'll be on tonight.
Cancel that...I just checked & it won't be on tonight.(I couldn't delete this post):frown: