Muppets One-Minute TV Spot debuting October 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwmckim

Reaction score
A new one-minute commercial for "The Muppets" is airing with lots of not-seen yet clips (it's getting to the point now though where enough spoilers is enough...save stuff for the theatre!!!) I'll refer to it as the "Step One..." ad. It's not online yet but given that i saw it on Disney Channel, it's very likely they'll show it tomorrow during Piggy's So Random episode. (I'd also reccomend checking the next episode of Modern Family for a spotting since Rico Rodriguez' cameo is shown in it as well)
Aside from some great shots, the people who will probably love this spot the most are the Pepe fans...not only does Pepe announce the movie is coming soon at the end but the ad also shows that yes he does have lines in the movie! My own fave new shot in it is one of Zoot and Rowlf.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the report DW. Looking forward to seeing the new promo.

ryan19

Reaction score
Hi muppet fans ... was wondering , have they not showed so random yet? in my country these shows are not aired despite having disney channel so i rely on you tube . anyhu , i was going thru you tube & if you had typed *So Random -Miss piggy* you will get the show in 3 parts ... either way am glad to hear of another promo =D

BornToWemble

Reaction score
Hi muppet fans ... was wondering , have they not showed so random yet? in my country these shows are not aired despite having disney channel so i rely on you tube . anyhu , i was going thru you tube & if you had typed *So Random -Miss piggy* you will get the show in 3 parts ... either way am glad to hear of another promo =D
So Random hasn't aired yet here. I'm assuming you're ahead of the US timezone wise, so please remember it's still early here. It's October 2nd here but it's 2 in the morning on the east cost where So Random will be airing first.

It'll be airing tonight EST/GMT -5:00 at 7:30 PM

ryan19

Reaction score
Sorry for the mix-up & for clearing it up ... Have a great Sunday everybody .

BornToWemble

Reaction score
Sorry for the mix-up & for clearing it up ... Have a great Sunday everybody .
I have a lot of friends in very different time zones so I understand. XD It's a perfectly understandable mistake. Just glad that I'm a night owl so I could help.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
A new one-minute commercial for "The Muppets" is airing with lots of not-seen yet clips (it's getting to the point now though where enough spoilers is enough...save stuff for the theatre!!!) I'll refer to it as the "Step One..." ad. It's not online yet but given that i saw it on Disney Channel, it's very likely they'll show it tomorrow during Piggy's So Random episode. (I'd also reccomend checking the next episode of Modern Family for a spotting since Rico Rodriguez' cameo is shown in it as well)
Aside from some great shots, the people who will probably love this spot the most are the Pepe fans...not only does Pepe announce the movie is coming soon at the end but the ad also shows that yes he does have lines in the movie! My own fave new shot in it is one of Zoot and Rowlf.
Were there anymore obscure characters seen in that spot that we haven't seen in any of the previous trailers yet?

bluebomber95

Reaction score
I JUST saw the trailer! Dr. Teeth said "Aw, Yeah!", I saw the Swedish Chef in his kitchen, and I believe that Chickens were singing Cee-Lo Green, er... "Cluck You"... Anyway, there's also a great gag involving their trip to Paris that I won't spoil because then it's not funny! Also, Pepe's voice seemed a bit deeper, but it's not like I'm complaining! Rashida Jones also spoke a line and overall it was just AWEXOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.