Muppets Oz in Star Magazine issue April 25, 2005

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

lastnight at work I was lookin at one of the magazines called "Star" and on page 5 It told on about Johnny Depp taping Pirates 2 & 3, on the other page, page 6 on top it tells about Lindsay Lohan in the New Herbie movie on the bottem in a BIG pic it shows The Muppets Wizard of Oz Ashanti behind a yellow bick wall next to Kermit, Rizzo, Piggy, Gonzo, Pepe and Fozzie and on top of the pic it says "Wr're not in Kansas anymore!" in pink letters! I didn't buy the mag, I just ripped the page out :big_grin: So if your in a store today or somthin PICK it up. its a April 25, 2005 issue! :excited: :smile:

somethingofafan

Reaction score
Star huh? What, is it saying that Piggy's jealous because Ashanti's pregnant with Kermit's love child? :rolleyes:

Beauregard

Reaction score
somethingofafan said:
Star huh? What, is it saying that Piggy's jealous because Ashanti's pregnant with Kermit's love child? :rolleyes:
*cough*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OOH! You tore a page out of the magazine! That's like ripping the tag off a matress or pillow before you take it out of the store!

*Assumes Bear On Patrol costume*
You're under arrest!

McFraggle

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
OOH! You tore a page out of the magazine! That's like ripping the tag off a matress or pillow before you take it out of the store!

You're under arrest!
LOL! :smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:

You're under arrest!

Ohhh no no no, it was out back for us workers to read! lol goofy! :stick_out_tongue: