Muppets Oz Windows at Macys in NYC

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WOOT! Coool! Looking forward to seeing this. Yes, please, someone get photos!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Can't wait to see them too. Come on is anyone ready for a trip to New York! *packs bags* I know I'm ready. (that is if I had the money) *climbs into the Eletric Mayham bus* See ya'll later!!
Speaking of which, whatever happened to the lady here who's husband bought the EM bus?

Just to get off topic a bit.

christyb

Reaction score
Speaking of the EM Bus did we ever return it after the raid?? *checks pocket and finds keys* Ummmmm....:wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
For that matter, did we ever finish the raid...?

But, getting back on topic. Does anyone got piccys yet?

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Darn it! I was just in NYC for Spamalot.

If i get back while they are still up, I will try to take pics.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Muppetfreak,
did you enjoy Spamalot?? I saw the matinee on Feb. 26th. LOVED IT!!! Met Tim Curry for the 8th time in my life before the show and he was a sweetheart as always...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Yay--more people who've seen Spamalot! I saw it in Chicago right before it ended its pre-Broadway run there. What a fun show! I'm looking forward to the original cast album coming out.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I saw it the night before opening night. I loved it. Not your traditional musical, but glorious all the same. I am dying to go see it a second time while the glorious trio of good actors are in it. (i am also in love with the guy from the ebay commercials who played not dead fred, prince herbert et al, saw him in thouroghly modern milly)

Yet, I have STILL somehow not seen ave Q!!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Go over to Toughpigs and you'll get to see pictures of all the characters. Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Piggy and Rats. Its pretty cool. I love Kermits look as the Scarefrog. LOL