1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets' Real Names

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Sidebottom, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Hey, how can I get married, man. I have the responsibility of taking care of Animal. I couldn't handle paying all those bills and everything. I need some time to chill and work on my music....

Oops. This isn't the "role-playing" game. Sorry. Anyway, I've thought of that too and that's probably what Floyd would say.
  2. "Rully...like, let's just go lie on a beach naked... *sigh*..."
  3. Sidebottom

Sidebottom Member

Uh... Yeah.

"I could feel the conversation starting to get away from me..." :D
  4. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

didn't jerry nelson say at the muppetfest that janice and floyd aren't together anymore?......

ryan
  5. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

What he (actually Floyd) said was, "Janice ain't so tight no more." What that means in terms of their relationship is anyone's guess, I guess.

-Kim
  6. Oh, they're together alright---by Floyd's choice of words, "adults" know they are reeeeeeeeally together...

:o
  7. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

yeah...no way they could break up, we're talking MILLIONS of dissapointed fans, here!
  8. Yep!

Those words may be X-rated, but they keep us happy! LOL! :D
  9. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

well at least something does!!!!!

Sarah
  10. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Member

It means she's "loose." I don't really know what that means, but I'm sure a lot of people do...
  11. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Well, don't go looking for an explanation here! :p
  12. The Flying Sheep

The Flying Sheep New Member

I think it means she's been a bit depressed since Richard died, but their relationship is still strong.
  13. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

i always thought of the swedish chef having a long swedish last name that no one could pronounce so they just call him the swedish chef
  14. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Janice is NEVER going to leave Floyd. She can't. NO WAY. Think of the fan mail, fan mail would get? Hundreds of people e-mailing saying that they should get back together.

THIS IS AN ORDER: Janice, never leave Floyd for Bryon.
  15. The Flying Sheep

Actully, His full name is Mentioned in the Danny KAye Eps. of TMS and it's:

Verhershederfruitendergustenberhugnenurgen Ukurgerdeshberdehurst. But Tom for Short. so that would mean his full name is:

Verhershederfruitendergustenberhugnenurgen "Tom" Ukurger-deshberdehurst.
  16. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

How the heck did you do that?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  17. The Flying Sheep

I wrote a part of it down while watching the best of TMs DVD with Danny Kaye, rewound the DVD and listened to Danny kaye say it over and over again untill I got it all down.

Annie Sue pig is another name, as is Majorie the all knowing trash heap.

How about, Mike steveson for the newsman?
  18. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Hey,

Its Annabel Sue.

Can anyone clear up the spelling on Guy Smiley please ?

It would be a big help !

Thanks
  19. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

I just sent a check to Timelife. It seems like the next video I'm going to get has that one on it. I'm looking forward to watching it.
  20. The Flying Sheep

And, reopening a VERY old thread:

I was able to come up with full names for most of the significant Muppets on the MUPPET SHOW that weren't given names (offical or unoffical) by their creator. I've already posted Janice Jones, Meeps Beaker and Jonathan Waldorf, as well as Stephan Cassius "Scooter" Longham III, but how about Wayne Tripp, Wanda Fall, Chester "Zoot" Verchi, Johnathan Patrick Gross, Daniel Mark Billingsly, (Muppet Newsman), and Hilda Kertsez.
    PanthraDion likes this.