1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 9, 2009.

1. kathy26

kathy26 Member

ok we will start another episode will put this in a future episode ok here we go

(Steven annouces the guest star for this episode)
    Steven:hi im Steven S and i want you to watch a muppet snl with Victoria Justice as our guest star enjoy

Scooter:Victoria Justice 15 seconds till curtain Victoria?
  2. kathy26

kathy26 Member

(Cold Opening Kermit talks to Scooter about the closing number with Victoria Justice)

Kermit:So Scooter Victoria is going to do her character Shelby Marx from icarly but she needs a person to fight with and Gonzo can't do it So i was thinking maybe my co host Steven Can Do it he is getting ready opening number so when he goes to the canteen after his number i need you to perpare his costume but don't tell him ok Scooter?
  3. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Scooter: ok i won't and also Live from the muppet theater it's saturday night

Kermit:Thank You and Welcome to the muppet snl we have Victoria Justice and she will reprise her Shelby Marx character from icarly in a boxing closing number but first here is Annie Sue and Steven singing True Love Yay

(the curtain opens)
  4. kathy26

kathy26 Member

ok will saved this for a future outline come on guys i really want to make this game a hit ok here we go with Betty White as the guest star

Scooter:Betty White 20 seconds till curtain miss white?
  5. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Betty White: Oh, Hello there scooter! What's going on?
  6. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Scooter:what do you mean Betty have you ever work with the muppets before?
  7. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Betty White:Well (suddenly Muppet Monsters surround her) but this i can work with.

Kermit:thank you and welcome to the show we have Betty White here but before we meet betty here is Dr Teeth and Electric Mayhem with Steven on Bass Guitar here he is singing Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds yay.

(the curtain opens)
  8. tutter_fan

*Dr. Teeth & the Electric Mayhem sing Lucy in the sky with Diamonds, lots of small diamonds fall on them, but then at the end of the song, a huge diamond falls on Dr. Teeth! Also, the song goes faster after every verse!)

(Audience laughter & applause)
  9. kathy26

kathy26 Member

(Backstage Kermit comments on DrTeeth's injury)
    Kermit:Sorry about the diamond Mishap Drteeth don't worry about it
    Steven:Hey Kermit me and Gonzo are doing an act together but it needs a good charge?
  10. tutter_fan

Crazy harry: Did someone say charge? (He puts some TNT somewhere, and blows something up)
  11. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Steven: ok i'll go introduce Wayne and Wanda

Steven:and here is wayne and wanda singing Rock the Boat yay
    (the curtains open)
  12. tutter_fan

Wayne & Wanda sing the song in the typical way, but about halfway through the 4th verse, the boat starts rocking back & forth so fast that Wayne & Wanda get thrown off the boat!

BTW Kathy, I think you meant to say "Change". It's no problem if you spell something wrong.
  13. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Kermit:and now here is our special guest star Betty White where she is at a resturant with our own Fozzie Bear and let's see how that goes here she is miss Betty White yay

(the curtain opens)
  14. Scooterthegofer

Scooterthegofer New Member

Betty:Isn't this a nice restaurant, Fozzie?
    Fozzie: Sure is. Do you mind if I tell some of my jokes?
    Betty: Yes.
    Fozzie: Do you mean you don't mind or you do mind? Please make up your mind soon!
    Betty: Yes, I do mind.
    Fozzie: Well that just blows my mind.
    Dominicboo1 likes this.
  15. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Steven:Excuse Me but do you guys need time to order yet?
  16. Scooterthegofer

Fozzie: No, not yet, but maybe in a while.
  17. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Steven:ok say aren't you that comedian who get heckled by the two old geazers?
  18. Scooterthegofer

Fozzie: Err...No.
  19. tutter_fan

Fozzie: I mean Yes I am!
  20. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Steven:well you are not allowed in this resturant so im afraid you have to go your lady friend can stay Sweetums can you come over here please and take care of this bear?