1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Muppets sequel plot and promotional photo in Entertainment Weekly

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Oscarfan, Jan 30, 2013.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

2. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Oh MY GONZO! I have the TMTM movie on DVD, TheMonsterAteMe or whatever you are. That is so cool! I wonder what Gonzo is going to come up with his tricks in the sequel. SQUEEE! I can't wait! Thanks for sharing!

ploobis and Muppetboy09 like this.
  3. MrBloogarFoobly

MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

I'm starting to think this will be even better than "The Muppets."

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  4. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Oh, I bet it will be! The Muppets was a great movie, and a great return for the Muppets back into the public eye. Finally that they're here, now they can do these kinds of crazy movies now. I couldn't see this being a return film for them.

The photos that we're seeing look fantastic! I love that Gonzo has that stunt outfit from TMTM!
    Where did that picture come from, TheMonsterAteMe?

5. Muppet fan 123

Can anyone see what it says on the sign in the far back of the Tina Fey and Constantine picture? It's very blurry, I can't make it out..

EDIT: Sorry for double posting.

6. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

Great photo's cool seeing Gonzo in his stunt suit from MTM

7. cahuenga

cahuenga Active Member

Oh..its the same puppet from the last movie...I hope at least they rebuilt Fozzie, the last puppet was horrible...

8. MrBloogarFoobly

MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

A friend who works at Puppetheap did do adjustments on Fozzie. The difference wasn't particularly noticeable.

9. muppetlover123

10. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

11. Muppet fan 123

The pictures that were posted here are being taken down in most places. If you want to hold on to it, I suggest you copy it to your computer before it gets taken down. (If it does..)
    That picture apparently was an illegal picture snapped during filming. Disney didn't allow it to be posted. They never want these things to be leaked.

muppetlover123 likes this.
  12. muppetlover123

I already saved it yesterday lol

13. RC1979

RC1979 Member

I saved one of the photos to my photo album for my ipad.

14. muppetlover123

15. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I see a British Police officer, and that excites me! (Not in a weird way...just in a British Culture in a Muppet Movie kinda way)

16. Twisted Tails

I saved the Gonzo on set and that is the best photo I've ever seen. I am sure he's got something up in his sleeves (chuckles) I truly adore Gonzo.

17. Muppet fan 123

Guys, in exactly one year from today is when "The Muppets..Again" will hit theaters.
    Wow. It seems so far away. I hope time goes fast....I hate waiting.

18. Twisted Tails

Me too! If mom wants me to go see this movie, I'm going. If she just drags me there, I'm okay with that too.

19. mo

mo Well-Known Member

waiting sucks but I'm sure time will go by in no time!
    anyway a european muppet adventure kinda makes me want to watch TGMC some more...

20. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

Yeah, you can never see TGMC too many times. Still on the fence as to what to think of the sequel basically being a re-hash of TGMC; on the one hand, TGMC was a masterpiece, and maybe lightning will strike twice; on the other hand, if it borrows too heavily from TGMC it'll feel kinda lazy to me. The Muppets had a lot in common with The Muppet Movie, but I think that's moreso because it was a semi-sequel to TMM; the "Standard Rich and Famous Contract" even played a large role. It'd be nice if The Muppets... Again is also more of a semi-sequel to TGMC than a rehash, with references to Lady Holiday and the Baseball Diamond, and, dare I hope, an appearance from Nicky Holiday, one of my favorite Muppet villains.

mo likes this.