Muppets series 7 review

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
You might be wondering what happened to my Thursday night review - where is mister consistent? Well, my birthday was Wednesday, and my lovely wife surprised me on Thursday morning with a weekend away in Chicago. It was a wonderful, relaxing time, but that meant no reviews til today.

But I'm back, all rested up, with a review of a fantastic series of figures - Muppets series 7. This wave includes Kermit as Captain Smollet from Muppet's Treasure Island, three versions of Johnny Fiama, Robin in his Frog Scout outfit, and Beauregard, the lovable stagehand. It's another amazing set, and the Muppets fans should be thrilled.

You an check it out at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading,

Michael
MWC

jediX

Reaction score
Great job as usual -- I always love looking at your high-quality photos... they're so much better than demos on any other site.

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Thanks - I love the Johnny photos this time. They turned out well, and he was so easy to shoot.

Michael
MWC
a cooperative subject!

Fozzie

Reaction score
Great review! I was wondering how to connect the mop bucket and the mop bucket. Oh, and I hope you had a good birthday.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hey! :smile: As usual, another great review (Your ones of Adventure Kermit and Ghost Sam made me wish I could get them that much more!)

My dad ordered me Kermit and Robin from toysrus.com, and they should be here soon. And is it true that Toys "R" Us stores will be getting them? That's great! Now the thousands of Miss Piggy's will have some company! :stick_out_tongue: And which one is the Johnny that appeared mostly on TV (like on Muppets Tonight, Muppets From Space, and Verry Merry Muppet Christmas) is it the pin-striped one? I always try and get the most show accurate figures :wink:

jediX

Reaction score
Yea, gray pinstripe is most accurate to MT... but of course, like many other characters, he's had different outfits.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Dude...

OK, how the **** am I supposed to take my girlfriend out for dinner with reviews like this one out there??? I can't control myself with these promos out there, vending the figs I know I'm gonna get anyway, but now I have ot have all three Johnny's!!! Dang you Micheal!!! And looking around the rest of your website, I gotta get out to find even more toy lines...

I need another job just to keep up with this crud... Sheesh...

PS, Great review man!!! I loved every word of it. The only detail I didn't like is that you had a single typo... I'm a real stickler for that... HAHAHAH...

Keep it up man.

josh. :halo:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Now I can't remember...

OK, you misspelled something in there... I can't remember what it was now. It was an easily misspelled word, but I don't remember where it was right now or what it was. It would go unnoticed by anyone less anal than I am with typos. I'll try and reread it and find it again man.

I would marvel over your reviews if you spelled your NAME wrong man. As long as you keep spelling 'amazing' correctly, I'm down for your preaching.

I'm off to find the typo man. Peace.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
OK, I got it...

OK, you misspelled Marshmallows as 'marshmellows." That was all. I just had to bust your chops cause whenever you put out a review, I wind up spending about a hundred bucks. That's all. No biggie. :stick_out_tongue: