Muppets Show season 2 cover art

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about that, I'm sure they'll release the whole series.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I wouldn't worry about that, I'm sure they'll release the whole series.
That's what I heard. I know that a lot of people heard that(and it's probably been put on here) that they were going to put all 5 seasons of TMS, and then after that they were gonna put out Muppets Tonight. My question is that, after Muppets Tonight is on DVD, are they going to put out that America's Next top Muppet on TV? When does that finally come out on TV?

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I guess there is really no telling if even ever makes it to TV. But I don't think that will be the end of the Muppet's though!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I guess there is really no telling if even ever makes it to TV. But I don't think that will be the end of the Muppet's though!
Well, DUH, I think that as long as there is a Henson alive, the Muppets'll never die. But I know that somebody bought the pilot(I think it was ABC that decided to make a pilot for it, but don't quote me on that)

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
Well, DUH, I think that as long as there is a Henson alive, the Muppets'll never die. But I know that somebody bought the pilot(I think it was ABC that decided to make a pilot for it, but don't quote me on that)

Daniel
I wouldn't say that for sure, because I'm not sure if any of the Henson's are even interested in the Muppet's anymore. what they need someone who does care about them.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Like us. But if they have more specials or TV movies or something, then you would get another generation interested. But that's just my opinion.

Daniel

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I wouldn't say that for sure, because I'm not sure if any of the Henson's are even interested in the Muppet's anymore. what they need someone who does care about them.
No I don't think the Henson's are interested in the muppets anymore at all either. Its a shame really.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I think they'll only be interested when their money is gone. Once they have no money, they will find out dig in the Muppet well one more time. I don't think that'll happen til the last Muppet DVD comes out. About 2-3 years after that is when you'll see more Muppets. You're right, it is kinda sad, but that's the way the world works

Daniel