Muppets Tonight DVDs

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Are they ever going to release muppets tonight dvd box sets.
I mean its not like it would be so hard it only has two seasons!
I watched it as a child but cant remember much.
Does anyone know about it being released by disney r anyone!!!
please help gang
thanks a lot
Uncle Deadly :crazy:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Right now there are no plans to release the 22 episodes of Muppets Tonight on DVD; there is a campagin to get Disney to do so. Check it out here; we are working to get The Muppet Show, and Muppets Tonight Released on DVD. Check it out and lend a hand in making them a reality.

christyb

Reaction score
You'd be proud of me GelfingWaldo. I finally got around to mailing my letter this morning. (hmm...that's probably because I found it when I cleaned my room)

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
christyb said:
You'd be proud of me GelfingWaldo. I finally got around to mailing my letter this morning.
I'm beaming with pride. Thanks for the support of the campaign. Let's hope the hear our requests.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Assuming that the reports of the Muppet Show Season sets are true, and that they do well, I'm sure a "Muppets Tonight" set would not be far off, possibly the Jim Henson Hour too.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd like to see the Pierce Brosnon episode very much. Maybe I'll put a letter together.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Mickey Moose said:
Assuming that the reports of the Muppet Show Season sets are true, and that they do well, I'm sure a "Muppets Tonight" set would not be far off
I think if the Muppet Show DVD do not tank, The Muppet Holding Company would strongly consider doing a compleate series DVD box set of Muppets Tonight after they finish with season 5 of the Muppet Show.

McFraggle

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
I think if the Muppet Show DVD do not tank, The Muppet Holding Company would strongly consider doing a compleate series DVD box set of Muppets Tonight after they finish with season 5 of the Muppet Show.
I agree, I would say you would see "MT" later rather than sooner. I think the entire "TMS" series would come first. :smile: