Muppets Tonight

camax

Reaction score
Hi Boober Gorg!

You posted this reply to a Muppets Tonight question quite a long time ago, so I'm not sure if it is still valid, but I am hoping so:

"You're in luck! I got all my episodes from MahnaMahna, as recorded from the Canadian Family Channel, with extra scenes not shown in the USA. If #3 is the only episode you need, it's a no-brainer for me to record it. Please email me and we can work something out."

I'm a huge Muppets Tonight fan, and have about half of them on VHS when I recorded them of the Disney Channel years ago. I have been searching for a way to watch the other episodes again, and let my kids see them since they are old enough to be fans now too. It was really exciting to hear you may have longer episodes as well. If you are still willing, I'd like to purchase a copy! Hope you are still around!

Thanks,

~Cam

Super Scooter

Reaction score
camax said:
Hi Boober Gorg!

You posted this reply to a Muppets Tonight question quite a long time ago, so I'm not sure if it is still valid, but I am hoping so:

"You're in luck! I got all my episodes from MahnaMahna, as recorded from the Canadian Family Channel, with extra scenes not shown in the USA. If #3 is the only episode you need, it's a no-brainer for me to record it. Please email me and we can work something out."

I'm a huge Muppets Tonight fan, and have about half of them on VHS when I recorded them of the Disney Channel years ago. I have been searching for a way to watch the other episodes again, and let my kids see them since they are old enough to be fans now too. It was really exciting to hear you may have longer episodes as well. If you are still willing, I'd like to purchase a copy! Hope you are still around!

Thanks,

~Cam
Before Phil jumps in, it's illegal to sell copies of these video casettes

However, if you have anything to trade...

camax

Reaction score
Super Scooter - thanks, yes, I should have rephrased that. I was willing to reimburse for shipping, materials, etc for being nice and making a copy for me. I do have about ten episodes of Muppets Tonight myself, however I'm not sure I currently have the ability to make a copy of my own VHS tape. Haven't copied a tape for years! I would love to share the episodes however, so hope I can figure out a way should someone want to watch the awesomeness of Muppets Tonight!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I LOVE LOVE LOVE MT!! The Paula Abdul/Clifford dance routine was awesome puppetry!!

Telly

Reaction score
I'm really in desperation here. I NEED the Muppets Tonight episodes. I remember watching it on TGIF on ABC. If anyone could record the whole series for me. It would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm willing to pay for shipping, time, materials, ect. Thank you
Chris :crazy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If you mail me 2 video tapes and a postage paid envelope, I can copy them for you no problem; there doesn't have to be an exchange of money that way.

Also, my copies are copies so they won't be 100%, but they're good copies that I have and the shows are in order and are great!

WDWspider

Reaction score
I would like a set of the Muppets tonight on VCD, or VHS if anyone has them. Please email or PM me, thanks. :smile: