1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets Trivia

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Feel free to discuss the questions and answers as time goes along.

Usual trivia game rules apply: The question is asked, the correct response gets to ask the next question.

What guest star of the Muppet Show helped write the script, even though the plot was the guest star didn't want to be on the show?
  2. Gloat New Member

random guess....

Bob Hope
  3. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh! I know! It was John Cleese! :D
  4. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Cleese is correct! You can ask the question next, Prawnie.

Bob Hope was on tour and couldn't do the whole show, so they could only do a few spots of him for the show that he appeared on. So, close.
  5. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*thinks* Umm... What is the last thrill ride Beauregard takes Miss Piggy on at Walt Disney World in "The Muppets at Walt Disney World" special?
  6. Java Active Member

I've only seen this once, so I'm not certain - is it Splash Mountain?
  7. ZootyCutie Member

I think it was the Mad Tea Party. Was that it?
  8. TotallySpiesFan New Member

That is correct.
  9. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're right Zooty! Your turn! :D
  10. ZootyCutie Member

Okay,

In what order did Zoot's skin change color? (what came first, second, ect.)
  11. MrsPepper Active Member

I'm not sure how many times it changed colour, but I know it was teal, then a darker green.
  12. SgtGonzoPepper New Member

It was gray, then it was blue, then green, and now its blue again.
  13. ZootyCutie Member

That's right! Your turn to do one, SgtGonzoPepper!
  14. SgtGonzoPepper New Member

ok, What was the name of Gonzos dancing brick in the world in which kermit was never born?
  15. Barry Lee Active Member

her name was Amy i believe.
  16. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yes, it was Amy the Dancing Brick. Aww...I feel so sad just thinking about that world. Don't mind me, I'll just be over here sobbing my heart out.
  17. SgtGonzoPepper New Member

Yep its Barry lees turn now
  18. Barry Lee Active Member

Okay, in this 1982 film, Jim Henson recorded an audio clip announcing this fictional character as a guest star on "The Muppet Show", you know "Its the Muppet Show starring,...." Who was this fictional character? And who played this fictional character as well?
  19. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh oh oh! It was Rocky! And it was Silvester Stalone (sp?), right?
  20. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I'm going to assume I'm right so the game can continue, someone correct me if it's wrong.

Who was the first Muppet seen in The Muppet Movie?