Muppets' Wizard of Oz cast list

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Does Frank do any work any more with the Muppets? Even just a little? What was the absolute last project he's helped with?

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Frank OZ

Vic Romano said:
Does Frank do any work any more with the Muppets? Even just a little? What was the absolute last project he's helped with?
My information is sum waht limited, but Frank is not doing anything with the Muppets in terms of performing his characters. For a while he was providing the voice work, but I think that by now he has stopped that as well. as for direction which has always been his first love I believe he is still doing that, and may be working on Henson or Muppet realted projects, but i really do not know. :attitude:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Vic, we miss you round the dorms. Anyway, here's what I got.

Frank's last Muppet related performance was on Sesame Street. You know those Letter of the Day segments where Cookie Monster gets a letter cookie? Well, the one with the giant G-cookie was the only one where Cookie was voiced by Frank. Also, the Season 35 episode where Cookie Monster makes up a story about King Cookie was the most recent performance of the blue cookie-eater by Frank.
Hope this helps.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, I was just thinking about something.

You know how most Muppets fans are anti-Disney to the core, and Disney is producing Muppets' Oz? I was wondering if, for those of us who are anti-Disney, but are still hard-core Muppets fans, if they made the commercial where the tornado rips apart the Disney Studios' logo was for us?

Just a thought.

Maybe Disney is laughing at themselves with those of us who do not like thm 100%?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Hey, I was just thinking about something.

You know how most Muppets fans are anti-Disney to the core, and Disney is producing Muppets' Oz? I was wondering if, for those of us who are anti-Disney, but are still hard-core Muppets fans, if they made the commercial where the tornado rips apart the Disney Studios' logo was for us?

Just a thought.

Maybe Disney is laughing at themselves with those of us who do not like thm 100%?

Even tho I love both Disney & Muppets to the core, I was kinda thinking of the same thing too Foz Man lol :stick_out_tongue: ...about the Disney logo i mean!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
If they don't spoof Oz up and we are shown the muppets are in capable hands then I will deffo change my mind.

somethingofafan

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
If they don't spoof Oz up and we are shown the muppets are in capable hands then I will deffo change my mind.
I personally think a spoof would be more muppetlike than a straight version, but that's just me.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
somethingofafan said:
I personally think a spoof would be more muppetlike than a straight version, but that's just me.
No, what I mean is, I hope that Oz isnt pants. I wasn't using the word spoof literally, not that one can as it is slang and not gramatically correct. Wow, I just turned into Julie Andrews!

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
No, what I mean is, I hope that Oz isnt pants. I wasn't using the word spoof literally, not that one can as it is slang and not gramatically correct. Wow, I just turned into Julie Andrews!
I happen to really like Julie Andrews.....any way I have high hope s for Muppets OZ, but I have a feeling it is going to stink. i mean waht good will a spoof of a spoof be?
:smirk: