Muppets Wizard of Oz in Australia

georginamC

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have any information about when MwoO will be available for R4 DVD if at all? :concern:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I rang Disney locally when it first came out, and they said they had no plans to release it in Australia.So I purchased R1 dvd and rang the manufactuer of my DVD player and they gave me instructions on how to make it multi format so I can now watch American DVD's.

georginamC

Reaction score
That really sux!!!!!! i have all the other muppet movie DVD's and i really want to see MWoO.:mad: I heard that when you play DVD's from other regions on your DVD player you can only change the region code thing a couple of times and then it dosent work!? Is this true?

Reaction score
They released it's a very merry and muppet christmas movie here, why not Muppets wizard of oz? Grr.

georginamC

Reaction score
thats what i wondered, but if disney actually said they werent going to release it here............. SO ANGRY!!!!

pepestarr

Reaction score
Does anybody no wether they will release MWOO in the UK?

muppetperson

Reaction score
georginamC said:
That really sux!!!!!! i have all the other muppet movie DVD's and i really want to see MWoO.:mad: I heard that when you play DVD's from other regions on your DVD player you can only change the region code thing a couple of times and then it dosent work!? Is this true?
I heard that too,but I have only done it once and dont see reason to change it.I can still play Australian and American DVD's.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Regional 4 is PAL format. You should be able to play UK Regional 2 on your DVD player aswell as it's PAL format too

hope it helps

georginamC

Reaction score
i thought that everytime you play the dvd from another region, you have to change the format. did it cost much to order it from america?