Muppets x Opening Ceremony Collection

Beauregard

Reaction score
I want those so much! But am settling for my GORGIOUS Jamie designed t-shirt for now thanks to the dollars...where are ze dollars? Zer are no dollars!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Why are the hoodies priced average, but everything else is through the roof? :confused:

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
haha, i dont know, but it works for me, the hoodies to me are the cutest/ most wearable product in the small collection. $45 for a tee is just stupid lol.

beaker

Reaction score
Oh man, they're using the late 80's Muppet character patterns...too funny!
These look like those cheap knockoff ebay auctions where some lady prints out Disney patterns and irons em onto shirts she got at Walmart. Though at least it isn't the intentionally faded fake retro look.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You's think they'd do something better than such dull poses for 45 bucks.

Gonzo just standing there... Fozzie wearing... uh... is that the jacket Denise made Theo on an episode of The Cosby Show? Even some of the dullest ideas from the Threadless contest have more thought than that.

I hope that JC Penny or Kohls has something a million times better than this around movie time. And at only 10-20 bucks each.

beaker

Reaction score
Even if it was free I wouldn't wear those. I mean people know I intentionally will sometimes buy embarrassing dorky threads(like wolf/moon or American pride shirts) as a kind of ironic joke to wear...but I just don't see anything aesthetically pleasing with those.