Muppets you'd like to see back...

Fluffets

Reaction score
(Checks pokets and pulls out two balls of lent and some cole slaw) Umm not on me no, but i wll see what i can do for ya buddy!
Thanks mister, did'nt i reply to beaker tho? :concern:
(never mind if i did):smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well it's a start, and it is going to take some time to get all the main Muppets back into the spot light, but I'm preety sure it will happen. Also if you have some thoughts or questions about the Muppets you can always ask at the Ask Jim Lewis thread. He really takes what us fans ask and come up with and trys to use it in his work.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Well it's a start, and it is going to take some time to get all the main Muppets back into the spot light, but I'm preety sure it will happen. Also if you have some thoughts or questions about the Muppets you can always ask at the Ask Jim Lewis thread. He really takes what us fans ask and come up with and trys to use it in his work.
Awesome! :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Coooool, got a link to some footage? :big_grin:
Like the infamous "adult humor" Sesame Street wrap party/crew messing around footage, 2002 Fox Muppets pitch show, America's Next Muppet pilot and the Muppet mockumentary series...

we may never see the light of day footage wise:frown:

beaker

Reaction score
And that's what is truly special about this era of Muppetdom. How an online fan can have their voice heard and have a say.

I mean, someone informed me my name is on every package of the Bunsen/Beaker two packs, which is crazy.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
And that's what is truly special about this era of Muppetdom. How an online fan can have their voice heard and have a say.

I mean, someone informed me my name is on every package of the Bunsen/Beaker two packs, which is crazy.

That is crazy... Anyways I know some people inculding myself asked Jim about Rowlf the Dog, and then we got the two Youtube videos with Rowf in them.