Muppetteer Voice actors?

Drtooth

Reaction score
How many Muppeteers moonlighted as voice actors on cartoon shows?

I know Stephani (Sp) D" Abruzzo was in Sheep in the Big City's first episode, allong with ruth Buzzi (former SS cast member)

Anyone else know some?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Joey Mazzarino did a few voices for Sheep in the Big City too. Fran Brill did the voice of the two headed quilt lady from Courage the Cowardly Dog. She also did voices on Disney's version of Doug. Kevin Clash and Martin Robinson did voices on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Frank Oz was Randall's assistant in Monster's Inc. Rumor has it, Bill Barretta does voices for Kim Possible.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Courage-Bagge said:
Kevin Clash and Martin Robinson did voices on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
They were actually puppeteers, although several of the other puppeteers in the TMNT movie had their voices replaced.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I was thrilled that Frank Oz was in "Monsters Inc." I didn't know he was going to be in it, but I picked out his voice immediately, since I've heard it so often. Since Frank Oz was the first one who showed me that monsters can be friendly and funny, I was really glad to hear him in that movie.

dmx10101

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I was thrilled that Frank Oz was in "Monsters Inc." I didn't know he was going to be in it, but I picked out his voice immediately, since I've heard it so often. Since Frank Oz was the first one who showed me that monsters can be friendly and funny, I was really glad to hear him in that movie.
He was in that movie? I didn't know that. Was he a main character or background characters?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
He was in that movie? I didn't know that. Was he a main character or background characters?
He was "Frungus" or "Fungus" (I've never been sure which it is), the little red three-eyed assistant to Randall, the bad guy.