Muppety Capitalism: Muppet Monopoly coming soon

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
Beauregard,

I HAVE seen the new tokens. I actually got to play with them a bit on Friday. I think Kermit's probably my favorite of the bunch, but it's close. Sittin' on a log, strummin' his banjo, he seems a bit more animated than the rest.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
(Jaw drops) Wow! I liked the old cover, but this one is phenomenal! Great job, guys! :smile:

No problem about keeping score, Okay. :big_grin: Thanks for the reminder that these are NOT definite yet. Remember, folks, we have to make sales of the game good enough to justify these extension tokens! (Of course, I speak somewhat hypocritically -- I'm flat busted broke and need to worry about paying rent before even uber-cool Muppet merchandise like this. But the general principle still applies: if you want more Muppet merchandise, you have to support what's out there!)

Too bad Piggy's so svelte. They do that a lot in the merchandise these days. I guess they don't want to make fun of her weight. But if we make her a skinny supermodel, aren't we saying that looks really ARE important?

Chilly Down

Reaction score
The current tally:

1. Rowlf - 41 pts. (10 votes)
2. Beaker - 26 pts. (8 votes)
3. Pepe - 22 pts. (8 votes)
4. Scooter - 21 pts. (6 votes)
5. Sam - 18 pts. (6 votes)
6. Janice - 13 pts. (6 votes)
7. Beauregard - 7 pts. (3 votes)
8. Bunsen - 7 pts. (2 votes)
9. Rizzo - 6 pts. (4 votes)
10. Dr. Teeth - 6 pts. (2 votes)
11. Floyd - 5 pts. (2 votes)
12. Waldorf - 4 pts. (1 vote)
13. Statler - 3 pts. (1 vote)

Angus MacGoogle - 372 pts. (22 votes)

WHAT??? Angus, get away from the keyboard! Sorry, guys, that won't happen again.

Seriously, though, Rowlf's ahead by a serious margin now. (I like!) Pepe's pulled ahead of Scooter again. Beau and Rizzo have each made significant jumps. Beau got ranked higher by fans, though Rizzo has more votes. And the two old codgers have just entered the race. This is definitely staying interesting!

Anyone else care to throw in their two bits?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
:excited: I don't believe the excitement and happiness I'm feeling right now looking at that box top & the tokens can be expressed through typing!!!!!
*Gets up & begins to dance*
OK, happiness properly expressed!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAY!!!! :big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Sarah

i want....

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'm inclined to agree.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Did I vote yet?

Scooter
Rowlf
Beaker
Pepe
Janice

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Sorry, Super Scooter, you already voted. :smirk:

1. Rowlf - 42 pts. (11 votes)
2. Beaker - 26 pts. (8 votes)
3. Pepe - 22 pts. (8 votes)
4. Sam - 22 pts. (7 votes)
5. Scooter - 21 pts. (6 votes)
6. Janice - 18 pts. (7 votes)
7. Beauregard - 9 pts. (4 votes)
8. Floyd - 8 pts. (3 votes)
9. Bunsen - 7 pts. (2 votes)
10. Rizzo - 6 pts. (4 votes)
11. Dr. Teeth - 6 pts. (2 votes)
12. Waldorf - 4 pts. (1 vote)
13. Statler - 3 pts. (1 vote)

Hey, everyone, Sam's just jumped in front of Scooter. Are we going to let this happen? :attitude: :wink: Floyd is ahead of Rizzo, though Rizzo has more votes. Keep those votes coming.

Okay! Okay?

Reaction score
You guys ROCK!

WOW, i must say that both Monopoly Guy and I are very pleased to hear the (Read actually, though secretly I do think we can hear it) excitement felt by this group for the soon to be released Monopoly® Game: Muppets Collector's Edition!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

Okay!Okay? seriously folks this game is going to be very HOT! I thik it may climb to the top 3, especially since it was all Pepés idea, OKAY! OKAY?

Oh, and my fellow King Prawn you got it, it is ONE of those! I would argee with Monopoly Guy in that Kermit does look VERY COOL, as does Animal, though I think my favorite would actually have to be......
:crazy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
How can your favorite token by Crazy Harry? He hasn't been made into a token has he?