7. Beauregard - 9 pts. (4 votes)
8. Floyd - 8 pts. (3 votes)
9. Bunsen - 7 pts. (2 votes)
10. Rizzo - 6 pts. (4 votes)
11. Dr. Teeth - 6 pts. (2 votes)
(tie) Waldorf - 6 pts. (2 votes)
13. Statler - 5 pts. (2 votes)
14. Jim (cool!) - 1 pt. (1 vote)

Ooh! :flirt: has just jumped into the top 5, and the new tally knocks :attitude: down two notches. He's out of the top running now. Amazing!

Even though Towels counted S&W as one, this was the best way I could think to tally them.

This poll is just about closed now, folks, so vote quickly if you still want to. If the boys at USAopoly want to keep track, that's fine, but I've got too many other things going on to keep tally at this point. At any rate, we're all looking forward to the announcement of the game's release. And who knows? Maybe we'll actually see this chaser set someday and know we had a hand in it! :smile:

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
ok, here's mine

OK, as a good citizen of Muppetdom, I should cast my vote, I guess.

JIM!
Sam
Beaker
Floyd
Waldorf/Statler together -- a deluxe piece. :smile:

Can't wait for this game. I've already threatened my husband with hours of playing with it.
:big_grin:

King Prawn

Reaction score
Monopoly Guy or Okay! Okay?,

When could we expect tosee some previews of the game, there's already a pic of the actual game outside the box on ebay, but it's very hard to tell what's what, since that's up could we possibly maybe expect some pictures?

thanks

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I saw a bunch of Monopoly games at the mall Firday such as Scobby Doo, Star Wars and The Simpsons. I hope to find the Muppet one there when it comes out!!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, a good chance if more game peices are made Rowlf the dog will likey be one of them makes this dog very happy!,Dog.

:sympathy: <------Smile Rowlf!!! SMILE!!!!!

Okay! Okay?

Reaction score
Monopoly Game: Muppets Collector's Edition

:rolleyes:
WEll the game is scheduled to roll into our warehouse sometime next week, which means that it should be in stores by the end of the month!!! Okay!?

Monopoly Guy is trying to arrange for an advance copy to be reviewd by the forum moderator, so there should also be some more images posted/shared with the forum as well.

So since Pepé had the great idea of making this game, Okay!, he thought it would also be fun to make a video for the band Weezer, Okay! Check it out too on the WEEZER site! Okay! Okay?

Happy weekend to all, and to all a good....motorcycle cop!

O! O?
:crazy:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Just saw the Board, Cards and Peices.

Looks really nice.

Thanks Monopoly Guy and Okay!Okay? for sharing the info !

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
Hi, all! Sorry about the lack of updates lately. Today we received our first box of completed games from the factory and they look AWESOME! The tokens, the cards, the game board--everthing looks great! In another week or two the rest of the games will start shipping out to retailers. Look very soon--like, maybe sometime early next week--for a bunch of new exclusive images and information about the game right here on Muppet Central!

A few of the places I've been told will be carrying the game are Barnes & Noble, www.boardgames.com, Virgin Entertainment, and www.redhotel.net.

Beauregard

Reaction score
That's great M. Guy. We really love your updates. It is great when a developer comes to town.