Muppety Doodles

Slackbot

Reaction score
Aww, that is so cute. It's nice to see the characters have their quiet little moments together. Thanks for posting it.

blackaerin

Reaction score
Man, you're really spoiling us Fraggle fans lately. Thanks for sharing!
I think rewatching all the episodes recently had something to do with it. :wink:
Don't know when this Fraggle kick will fade, but I'm taking advantage of it while I still have it. Hopefully (and without jinxing myself) there'll be more Fraggleness to come! :smile:

Aww, that is so cute. It's nice to see the characters have their quiet little moments together. Thanks for posting it.
I love quiet moments, it's a nice break from the normal hectic craziness and reveals a lot about a character that we don't usually see.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Love the soft painted background. LOVE IT! I've never watched Fraggle Rock, but these two characters look sweet. :smile: Are they a canonical pairing, by any chance?

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I love Boober as a human. LOVE HIM. :big_grin: *squees at his bushy red hair and little hat*

blackaerin

Reaction score
I love Boober as a human. LOVE HIM. :big_grin: *squees at his bushy red hair and little hat*
Boober was tricky to nail down just right, but I'm happy with the end result.
Now to draw him having emotions other than his eternal frowny face. XD
I'm having fun designing Sidebottom though, he's totally a frat party bro who wears ridiculous hats. :big_grin:

Wow, they look prety good as humans!
Glad you like them! I'll see if I can complete the gang sometime, but I'm notoriously lazy...
In a perfect world, I'd love to do the background Fraggles, Doozers, even try my hand at the Gorgs. Oh and Marjory and Philo and Gunge, goodness she'll be so much fun to draw...

blackaerin

Reaction score
"C'mon Boober, ol' buddy, ol' pal! Time to cut loose and have ourselves an adventure!"
"But Sidebottom, you know how much I hate adventures! They're bad for the digestion and do terrible things to your baloobius! Oh please, let's go back home instead!"
"Wheeeee!"
(Internet's still down and I've been sick, so I've been marathoning Fraggles. Side effects seem to be the urge to do Fragglish things and to put on a silly hat. There should be a Sidebottom icon.)

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
That is absolutely a boss hat.

-------------