Murphy Monster

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That was a pretty good video! Looks like a good time was had by all in the park that day... except for that dress lady, she seemed a little annoyed, lol.

Very good work, your overall performance and manipulation was well done; my only question is were you being seen working Murphy done on purpose? Either way, very good video; Murphy kind of reminds me of a character of a local puppeteer, lol.

BTW, I favorited and subscribed. :smile:

Herman

Reaction score
Thank you so much! :smile:

For some of the film, it was on purpose, but for others (like the Painting of the street) it was a blooper, mostly because I didn't have a moniter!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah yes, I know what a pain lack of monitors can be; my cheap little camcorder comes with one of those pull-out LCD screens, that's about as close to a "monitor" I can come with, lol.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Very Cool, I have always been afraid that someone is going to do something to ruin my puppets. So the most I take them out in public is in the car and hanging them out the window and stuff.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Very Cool, I have always been afraid that someone is going to do something to ruin my puppets. So the most I take them out in public is in the car and hanging them out the window and stuff.
I know how you feel, though it has been kind of dispelled for me when I was shooting Steve D'Monster out by a dumpster in our apartment complex, and two little kids happen to come along and see what I was doing; but it all worked out well, they were genuinely interested in seeing what I was doing, and I did let them play with him a little, and he was fine, lol.

I do get a rush (lol) whenever he's interacting with someone, and even when the cameras aren't rolling, whoever he's talking to is more interested in talking with him than with me... even grown men feel I'm invisible and he's real, lol.