Murray coming to Sesame Place

SSLFan

Reaction score
Murray Monster is coming to Sesame Place!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9YFQMJ8w3o

I'm surprised it took them this long to make a walk-around of this guy, since it has been long overdue. I really wonder how he's going to look though, since he really is a very complex looking puppet, IMO.

This has me wondering, will he be making an appearance in a future Sesame Street Live show? Guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Even though Murray was ubiquitous for at least 4 seasons now, it seems that the character is JUST getting recognized outside the show. He's just now starting to feature on merchandise. A whole line of shaped books at the dollar section of Target popped up, Hasbro's got a figure and a plush, and now this.

Though, I was kinda hoping to see what the walkaround would look like. Maybe it hasn't been completed yet.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Yeah for Murray Monster! I will agree that he is one of my favorites of the newer Muppets on Sesame Street. It would be nice if he was incorporated into the Street stories more, but he has been there sometimes.
Cool to see him coming to Sesame Place too.:smile:

StarrFilter

Reaction score
How exciting. I hope they put him in the SS Live shows too! :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
They really did a good job trying to capture the character here... even the nose is more or less in the right place. Too bad there's not little Ovejita to follow him around, though.

Something tells me Ovejita is going to be the next Seymour, in terms of how Pepe became so much more popular.

Quesal

Reaction score
wow I knew Murray was a fun character and a more recent character to the Street, but I had no idea he had such a following. Good for him!

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's nice to know a character that's been around over 5 years (he was unnamed for the first 2, though) actually GETS a following.

The puppet design alone is amazing on him.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Something tells me Ovejita is going to be the next Seymour, in terms of how Pepe became so much more popular.
Well, one difference is that Murray was around for a few years before Ovejita was introduced. I'd say she's the next Bruno.