Murray introduces us to the word "Vibrate"

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I saw a clip on YT of Murray showing us the word "Vibrate". Don't want to post the YT video without permission, but find it, and tell me what you think. The end part of the video is HILARIOUS!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
First of all, you can post the link to the video, it's not like you're going to get in trouble for it.

Second of all, dirty mind much?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Huh?

I'm a bit confused...

ARE you implying there is something dirty about it? Because I'm not seeing anything remotely dirty about it?

Just because a word was unfortunate enough to be associated with something dirty doesn't mean that the word itself is bad or dirty or using it means there is an innuendo...

This is a perfectly innocent video about the word vibrate. You REALLY gotta be reaching and thinking way to hard about it if you find ANYTHING dirty :/

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
No one said there was anything dirty about it. I think tutter_fan was saying that he found it very funny. :laugh:

I like how Murray vibrates of the screen while saying "That's the Word on the Streeeet!"

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I actually thought it was hilarious! I loved how Murray acts like he's going nuts as he goes off the screen! "That's the Word on the Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, it was funny at that. The best part was how he was vibrating and going off screen, then it cuts to kids saying "Vibrate," and instead of him being off screen, he was back in the middle of the screen then vibrated off screen again.

But the real treat was Cookie Monster eating a phone again. He sure loves them phones.