Music & Magic CD on ebay $20!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just looking at ebay USA and seen that someone is selling an original 1994 Fraggle Rock: Music and Magic CD, It is Buy It Now for only $19.99.

I know this has recently been re-released as part of the triple CD set but Im sure its still worth more than that, I would of snapped it up myself but they will only ship within the USA, and I already have it, its a great album and has some great artwork that is not included in the re issue... so be quick and go get it,

Good Luck

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fraggle-Rock-Mu...rms=39:1|66:2|65:3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1318

Chris

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Hopefully, more's to come!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Chris, or anyone else who can help:

I purchased this disc, but it didn't come with any lyrics or the beautiful poster. The seller says this was how he himself purchased it, and it does seem to be complete as it is. But it only has a single page, with the cover art on one side and nothing on the other.

I got the impression it was a huge fold-out page with the poster on one side and the lyrics/cover art on the other. Is this correct?

Is it possible some copies were pressed with this material missing?

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
that is correct! It did come with the poster/lyrics in a buble style wrapping
I have mine framed!
I was working at a record store when it came out, and it did also come without the poster, just in regular shrink wrap.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
that is correct! It did come with the poster/lyrics in a buble style wrapping
I have mine framed!
I was working at a record store when it came out, and it did also come without the poster, just in regular shrink wrap.
What do you mean by "bubble style wrapping?" Was the poster not inside the jewel case?